Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Be Free Frame

Greetings!

Happy 1st day of Spring!  To celebrate the first day of Spring I would like to share another frame I made using designer paper and diecuts.

Here's my creation...

Be Free Frame



I purchased the wooden frame from Michael's ($1 clearance) and layered it with designer paper from SU.  I used a spray adhesive to adhere the paper to the frame.  I then layered on lace from my stash, diecuts (Tim Holtz's birdcage and bird, Spellbinder's hearts and flourishes).  I also added a key and lock from my stash.  I used an ink pad to give it a bit of a distress looked and added bling to make it pop.  The jewels hanging from the birdcage are actually crystals beads that I got from Wild Orchid Flowers a while back along with the flowers. 

I really like how it turned out and plan on making some more. :-)

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative. Love the hearts and the little bird cage.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out Candy...You have inspired me now...I have some wooden frames that have been in a box forever. Now I see what I can do with them. Great inspiration...I love the key, just wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy!! I just it girl!! Amazing!! I am glad you are back.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention