Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Get well...

Greetings!

Happy Saturday!  I have a busy day today.  The college that I work at is having Electronic Clean up day.  You can bring all your old worn out electronic devices to the college and a company will dispose of them for you for no fee.  I loaded my SUV and am headed over there.  I have so much stuff that needs to go so I am happy that they are offering this service.

Well, before I head out I wanted to share a "fun" card I put together for everyone out there suffering with allergies.  I call it a "Kleenex" or "Tissue box card." 

Here's my card...(featuring wordart from Create with TLC)


Get Well
 I just cut a 5x10 piece of purple cardstock, scored it down the middle and layered on some green cardstock.  My bestie Michelle J. found me this really pretty designer paper from Michael's that I added Stickles to and layered it on top.  I think the dp really makes it look like a tissue box and well the tissue sticking out of the top helps too. *gigl*  I used a corner rounder to round out all my edges.  Then I matted the wordart (comes in black, but I changed the color to purple) from Create with TLC on green cardstock.  I think that it is a fun card and someone who is under the weather would love to have this to cheer them up.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. How nice this is. I love the tissue box. Sounds easy enough...That designer paper is lovely....yep, I could use one of those....lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention