Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spread Your Wings

Greetings!

Wow, it is already Sunday which means back to work tomorrow!  <Thank you God for my job.>  Yesterday we had a gorgeous sunny day.  It was a little cool, but the sun made it all worth while.  I spent most, okay all day inside creating.  I have been bitten by the mojo overload bug or something. lol  I guess I making up for all that time I went without creating (or I am gearing up for the Megameet Scrapbooking/Craft convention in 2 weeks).  My buddy Kim accuses me of having an affair with Carlos...my Silhouette Cameo machine. LOL  She may be on to something there. *blush*

Anyways, here's the latest creation that Carlos...oops my Cameo and I have created. *bwahaha*



Spread Your Wings
I ran this butterfly through my Cameo and walah a beauty was born.  I went monochromatic by accident actually, because I just started pulling paper and cardstock and ended up with a coral and mint green color scheme.  I actually love these colors together and they are very popular this year for clothing.  I added pearls for the butterflies whitchamacallits (technical term).   I designed the card base and used it for the mother day card I made a few post back.  It seemed befitting for this card as well.

The supplies for this card all came from my stash.  It was actually a very simple card to put together once I had it designed on the Carlos...I mean the Cameo. tehehe

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. WOW- I'm jealous of the affair you have with Carlos because you two make the most wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention