Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dear Coffee...

Greetings!

I hope your Wednesday (it is Wednesday right?) is going great!  I can't seem to keep track of the days lately.  I don't drink coffee, but maybe I need to start to wake me up.  lol

Anyways, I am sharing with you a card I made using a new wordart set from Create with TLC called "Dear Food."  As you can see, this is a really fun set.  You can pick this set up in the store today!

Dear Food
Here's my creation using the "Dear Coffee" sentiment...


I started with a 6x6 Kraft cardstock base and designed the sunburst using my Cameo.  I first cut out a mat with sky blue Bazzill cardstock then used dp to cut out the insert.  I used my Spellbinder's die to cut out a circle mat and my image and sentiment.  I wanted to keep it simple and I think I accomplished that goal. :-)

Thank you for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
Bearly Mine Challenges:  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  Clean and Simple

Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!


3 comments:

  1. Candy, love the way you cut the paper as if the sun coming out. I could actually use some coffee to keep me going right now. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! and great design! thanks for joining us at Bearlymine challenges this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like this one! Great layout and color combo! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention