Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Heartfelt Creations: Butterfly Wings

Greetings!

Happy Finally Friday!  Wow, I hope your week has been a lot less dramatic compared to the week I have had.  I started out with a wonderful long walk on Saturday and ended up in pain from dehydration by the beginning of the week.  Ouch!  Drink lots and lots of fluid people daily!  Okay, enough of this on to some fun stuff.  Well, I have another project to share with you that I created for Heartfelt Creations DT call. 

Here's my creation...

Timeless Armour Die Butterfly
I used the Timeless Armour Die ( Decorative Lattice Swirl: 4" x 3") to create my butterfly.  I started with a 6x6 cardstock base and layered on a blue (love this color) cardstock from Bazzill.  I then layered on dp from HC Sunny Day paperpack.  I also used the Decorative Blossom Corner Die.  I finished the card with black gems and Stickles.

I am sharing this on " Show it Off Sunday" over on Create with TLC blog.  The second party will kick off tomorrow (Saturday) in honor of World Cardmaking Day!  I hope you will join us, because Paulette (as always) has an awesome prize to give-a-way!

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge:  Anything Goes
MAWTT:  Anything Goes

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at 4 Krafty Girlz.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic make! Thank you so much for joining in the fun over at the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge blog!
    Best of Luck!
    Toni-Marie DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are absolutely fabulous!! I really love your cards and coloring.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention