Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Create with TLC: Falling Leaves

Greetings!

I hope your Friday is moving steadily.  The wind is howling and it's overcast here in Michigan.  I felt bad for all the little tricker-treaters yesterday because it was windy and rainy.  However, I doubt that it stopped the little ankle-biters from collecting their goodies. :-)

I am back to share another creation made using the Barely There promo set from Create with TLC.  I used the Falling Leaves image along with a sentiment from last year from Create with TLC.

Heres' my creation...

Falling Leaves
This card has a 6x6 cardstock base in eggshell white, layered with a burgundy textured cardstock and a 1/2 sheet of dp from SU.  The sentiment and image were matted on green cardstock, using Spellbinder's dies to cut the the shapes.  The image and sentiment were colored using Microsoft Word (you can see the tutorial in the lastest edition of the Through the Craftroom Door magazine).  The card was finished off with some raffata ribbon, glossy glaze and Stickles.

I will add this card to the Show it Off Sunday lineup over on the TLC blog.

Thank you for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!


1 comment:

  1. Candy, I love how you did your leaves and the raffata is gorgeous. Your card is just stunning!!! We had rain on Halloween in WI so we didn't get any "ankle-biters". It just left the leaves nice and wet when trying to rake them today. Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention