Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Create with TLC: A Friend Who Cares

Greetings!

I know that everyone is talking about the weather.  I have to say that there are perks and one of them is that my school was cancelled yesterday.  I have had an average of a day and half off each week since the beginning of the year due to the weather.  I really can't complain about that, now can I? 

Today, I am sharing with you a card I made using Mo Manning's image and a Winne the Pooh quote created by Create with TLC.  I love Winnie the Pooh.  I use to have all his clothes when I was younger. 

Here's my creation...

Friend who cares
I thought this little guy was so cute.  I started with a blue 6x6 cardstock based and layered on dp.  I used half of a scallop circle to put in the background.  The brown paper is actually paper that dishes were wrapped in and I recycled it for my card projects.  I love the texture and look of it.  I cut the image out using my Spellbinder dies and colored it using Copics.  I added Stickles to the snow and tree branch.  I finished it off by cutting the sentiment out using a die designed on my Cameo.

This sentiment was a freebie as for being a follower of the blog.  You can purchase other sentiments/images by visiting Create with TLC store.  Be sure to leave love, because not only does it make the world go around, but it also shows how thankful you are for Paulette's generosity!

One more thing...this coming Sunday, February 2nd, take a break from the Super Bowl and come hop with the DTs over at Create with TLC. We each will have some awesome freebies to give away and tons of inspiration. You don't want to miss out!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention