Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Create with TLC: Good-bye Little Tooth

Greetings!

I hope that your week is winding down well.  We are preparing for another snow storm that is suppose to arrive Saturday.  I have to say that this snow has been gorgeous to look at, but a bear to get around in.

Today, I will be sharing a card with you using another image from Mo Manning and a sentiment that was created especially for this image by Paulette at Create with TLC.  She is so good at accomodating me with my somewhat strange request.

Here's my creation...

Good-bye Little Tooth
This little lady made me chuckle, because I remember when I lost my first tooth.  It was the day before picture day, so I took a picture wearing Winnie the Pooh overalls and turtleneck with a missing tooth front and center.  My hair was even in puffy pigtails like her.  Wow!  I decided because I was surrounding by snow to use some soft springy blues, greens and yellows for my card.  I started with a baby blue 6x6 cardstock base, layered on dp, yellow cardstock and some more dp.  I used Spellbinder's Wonky rectangle diecut to cut out my image and the blue mat.  I cut the tag and sentiment out using my Cameo.  I colored my image using Copics and finished it off with Stickles and ribbon.  The inside of the card, which I always forget to snap a pic of, states "hello lots of cash."

As I stated before, this sentiment was a special request from Paulette; however, you can get tons of freebies for being a follower of the blog. You can purchase other sentiments/images by visiting Create with TLC store. Be sure to leave love, because not only does it make the world go around, but it also shows how thankful you are for Paulette's generosity!

This coming Sunday, February 2nd, take a break from the Super Bowl and come hop with the DTs over at Create with TLC. We each will have some awesome freebies to give away and tons of inspiration. You don't want to miss out!  I will be stepping out-of-the box and sharing one of my *new* crafting passions with you.  I hope you will join us!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, the image and how appropriate is that sentiment...one most of us can use for our young ones.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention