Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Create with TLC: NEW set "Look Cute" - Inspiration #2

Greetings!

I am hoping that with all the cold weather that our Spring and Summer are nice.  I decided not to complain about the cold (too much), because my grandmother (God rest her soul) always would say, "the cold kills the diseases."  Wow, there are a lot of dead diseases this Winter.  I am popping in to share with you 1 of 2 creations that I made using a new set from Create with TLC called "Look Cute." It is hard to look cute in 5 below weather, but I manage some how. lol


Look Cute set Preview
Here's my second creation...


Just Shop

Okay, here's another card that is ink-free.  I used a 6x6 black cardstock base and layered on white cardstock and chevron red dp. I chose to use a silhouette of a girl shopping as my image for this card.  I thought it would be different and when I merged pattern paper onto the silhouette, it was different.  I knew I could do this with my Cameo, but had never tried it.  I loved how it turned out.  I used a simple flourish diecut and then popped my sentiment from the new Look Cute set.  I really can relate to this sentiment! teehee

You can pick up this set and so many others by visiting Create with TLC store. Also, you can get freebies everyday by being a follower of the blog. Be sure to leave love, because not only does it make the world go around, but it also shows how thankful you are for Paulette's generosity!

One more thing...this coming Sunday, February 2nd, take a break from the Super Bowl and come hop with the DTs over at Create with TLC. We each will have some awesome freebies to give away and tons of inspiration. You don't want to miss out!

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...


Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention