Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Create with TLC: Live in Joy

Live in JOY

Greetings!

This is a good rule of thumb, live in joy; however, I know that it is easier said then done.  I am teaching myself to focus on those things that bring me joy.  For instance, today I plan on going to see, for the second time, the movie "God's not dead."  I enjoyed this movie so much that I highly recommend everyone to go see it at least once.  I love Newsboys music and this is one of my fav songs and the movie truly does it justice.  You will walk a way with a reinforced since of security and faith in God.

I used a 5/12 x 51/2 rose cardstock base and layered on a seafoam blue and cranberry cardstock.  I then layered on dp, which was truly the muse for the color theme of this card.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is matted on cranberry cardstock with a strip of seafoam on the side.  I used a corner rounder to round off all the corners. 

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy, lovely card. Great words to live by. I haven't seen the movie yet, but it is on my list. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Candy this is so you. I love it as well as the sentiment. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention